Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-driven and confident individuals to help us in our overall sales efforts in both the US and Vietnam. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of our company sales plan. The Sales Executive is responsible for generating new leads, setting up appointments, meeting potential clients, and advising them as to what services Seadev can provide to best fit their needs. In addition, you will be responsible for tracking and following up with leads, creating proposals, and working with clients to facilitate a smooth transition to our design and development teams. Relevant knowledge and/or experience in websites and mobile app development and being well-versed on marketing concepts, principles, analytics and tactics is a plus. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to join an international, creative and fast-paced company.
- Experience in business administration, sales or equivalent.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in sales or a similar role.
- Team player, but also with ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- Knowledge of web development and mobile app products, social media and graphic design.
- Self-starter; prompt and conscientious, creative and exceptional time/task manager.
- Thorough understanding of the sales funnel and the process of working leads from contact to closure.
This role reports to our CEO, and will plan, coordinate and help execute sales activities.
- Embody company culture.
- Exceed the monthly sales target.
- Actively establish new leads and sales opportunities.
- Create lists of targets to add to the sales funnel on a weekly basis.
- Update status and report on outcome of sales meetings.
- Write proposals and present them to potential clients.
- Contact new leads through telephone, email and/or direct visits.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, potential clients and teammates.
- Transfer key-details about new CLIENTS to the marketing, Design, and IT teams upon signing contracts.
- Update client requirement documents for new CLIENTS.
- Research markets and trends for business development and growth.
- Navigate and help improve internal procedures and processes to ensure delivery of work.
- Participate in client on-site activities such as kickoff meetings, product review, etc.
- Work with our US and Vietnam based sales teams.
- Coordinate with our Vietnam based management, design and development teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter (in English) with your updated CV to email@example.com. Introduce yourself and explain why you would like to apply for the Sales Rep position at Seadev.