Who We Are Looking For:
What do you need?
- Appropriate Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API’s
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player & leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills: Google Productivity Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Confident, driven and dynamic.
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
What will you do?
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: firstname.lastname@example.org.