Who We Are Looking For:
What do you need?
- Appropriate Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API’s
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player & leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills: Google Productivity Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Confident, driven and dynamic.
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
What will you do?
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Why working at Seadev?
- Year-end bonus, a work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sports activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: firstname.lastname@example.org.