Who We Are Looking For:
We are currently looking for a self-motivated problem solver, DevOps Engineer, to join our team in Da Nang, Vietnam.
The DevOps Engineer will help us deliver scalable technical solutions to our clients. You will work directly with developers, testers, and operations teams to deliver multiple development releases through the entire development lifecycle. In addition you will help maintain and improve solutions to increase system automation, reliability, and security.
- At least 2+ years experience with professional Linux Server Systems Operation in a production environment.
- Know emerging technologies related to systems such as Varnish, CDNs, and load balancing, system automation and monitoring.
- Code effectively in PHP programming language or modern frameworks.
- Familiar with automation, configuration management and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as GIT and SVN.
- Good verbal and written communication in English is a plus.
Why working at Seadev?
- Year-end bonus, a work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sports activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
Send an email with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.