Who We Are Looking For:
We are seeking, a highly skilled, Backend Web Developer to join our digital marketing team. Candidates will support Seadev in all areas of web development lifecycle (design, development, documentation, testing, and maintenance). Duties include developing websites and custom modules for domestic and international clients. Candidates should have solid skills in PHP or modern PHP Frameworks, and experience developing custom solutions in WordPress CMS. Other skills needed for this position include: MySQL, Ajax, REST, JSON, and an understanding of Linux server configurations. Must be reliable team player, comfortable working in a dynamic multicultural, English speaking environment, teachable, and able to train others. At Seadev our mission is to help small businesses and startups develop lasting connections with their customers through the use of web and app technology, creative design, and engaging marketing. We create products that inspire and relationships that last.
- Develop backend features to support client-side applications (web/mobile).
- Work closely with the frontend and design teams to build solutions that meet user requirements.
- Develop solutions that improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency.
- Develop MySQL database procedures and statements to support your backend development.
- Write high-quality, clean, simple, and maintainable code; build common libraries.
- Work with the Sales team to research and provide solution recommendations and time estimations on new project opportunities.
- Appropriate degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A solid understanding of programming experience in backend technologies specifically PHP and modern PHP Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress CMS Backend.
- At least 1+ year experience in Web development.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as GIT and SVN.
- A foundational understanding of frontend technologies (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English is a plus.
- Knowledge about Linux server configurations is a plus.
- Works with full integrity and responsibility.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: email@example.com.