We are looking for an Accountant who is trustworthy, self driven and possessing a deep desire to engage, influence and consistently deliver value to the company. SEADEV is an international marketing agency focusing on web & app development, digital marketing, and branding. We foster a creative, high standards environment, and empower our team members to raise to new levels both personally and professionally.
Accountant is a professional who not only plays an important role in the company’s daily operations but also contributes to the happiness of each member of our team. If you find yourself attracted to working with numbers, digging deeply in data analytics, and determining to delight clients and stakeholders by your meticulous attention, then this job is for you!
What do you need?
- Fluent in English communication
- BS/MA in Finance, Accounting or similar relevant field
- Proven 2 – 3 years working experience in Accounting
- Hands-on experience with the use of accounting computer programs.
- Good understanding of bookkeeping and general accounting principles.
- Computer skills: Google Productivity Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc), Microsoft Office Apps
- In-depth knowledge of applicable tax laws.
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
What will you do?
- Review for accuracy and adequacy of financial supporting documents before payment
- Record day to day financial transactions
- Update & track assets register regularly
- Maintain & replenish petty cash fund regularly
- Establish & maintain a systematic filing of key financial documents (both hard copy and soft copy)
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, general ledger and other ledgers
- Complete all the tax forms
- Bring all the books to the trial balance stage
- Ensure timely payment to stakeholders in accordance with company policies
- Develop and manage all accounting operations
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Perform bank reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Track & follow up all outstanding advances, payables and receivables in a timely manner
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Identify issues and suggest solutions
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Adhere to all accounting principles
- Manage budget and create detailed financial forecasts
- Manage company’s cash flow
- Reconcile bank statements
- Publish financial statements in time
- Stay up to date with industry standards, rules and regulations
- Daily ledger entries with revenue and expenses.
- Calculate and process monthly payroll, compulsory insurance and tax payment for all staff
- Manage cash, purchases, and expense requests
- Manage company licenses
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: email@example.com.
Location: Danang, Vietnam