Who We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a Web Tester to join the Seadev team. Candidates will support Seadev in testing all the websites for domestic and international clients. Candidates must be reliable team player, comfortable working in a dynamic multicultural, English speaking environment, teachable, and able to train others. At Seadev our mission is to help small businesses and startups develop lasting connections with their customers through the use of web and app technology, creative design, and engaging marketing. We create products that inspire and relationships that last.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Test in different environments including Web and Mobile.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Manage quality of project releases & launches.
- Work on multiple projects at one time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- Good in English skills is a plus.
- Knowledge of UX/UI.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
Why working at Seadev?
- Year-end bonus, a work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sports activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: email@example.com.