Who We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a Web Tester to join the Seadev team. Candidates will support Seadev in testing all the websites for domestic and international clients. Candidates must be reliable team player, comfortable working in a dynamic multicultural, English speaking environment, teachable, and able to train others. At Seadev our mission is to help small businesses and startups develop lasting connections with their customers through the use of web and app technology, creative design, and engaging marketing. We create products that inspire and relationships that last.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Test in different environments including Web and Mobile.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Manage quality of project releases & launches.
- Work on multiple projects at one time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- Good in English skills is a plus.
- Knowledge of UX/UI.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: firstname.lastname@example.org.