Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create inspiring user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, modern, and web and app design. They should also have superior user experience and user interface design skills. The successful candidate should be able to take user requirements and create wireframes, prototypes, and the final web and app interface design.
- Handle all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team.
- Create original design ideas that focus on simple and user-friendly interfaces.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and client stakeholders.
- Appropriate degree in User Interface design or related field.
- 1+ years experience working as a UI/UX designer.
- Understanding of web and app design techniques and HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrate strong skills using Adobe Photoshop or similar design software.
- Strong interest in design and up-to-date with current design trends and techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality.
- Self-motivated, capable of multitasking, willing to learn new skills and work as part of a team.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
Why working at Seadev?
- Year-end bonus, a work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sports activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself.