Type of work:
- Location: US
- Type of work: Remote
- Working hours: Support in different time zones (Local US time & ICT)
Are you looking to do more than just get a new job? Are you looking to make an impact and influence key company decisions? We are looking for a ShedPro Sales Representative who is self-driven and has a deep desire to serve, lead, and consistently deliver value to members of our company. The successful candidate will work for ShedPro, a subsidiary of Seadev LLC, a technology company that fosters a creative, high-standards environment, and empowers our team members to rise to new levels, both personally and professionally.
The Sales Representative is responsible for closing sales to ensure the company’s revenue targets are achieved. The successful Sales Representative will consistently work opportunities to close, maintain target win percentages, and meet or exceed revenue targets. The Sales Representative will receive qualified opportunities from the Sales Development team and also look for opportunities to generate their own opportunities. The Sales Representative will lead all stages of the sales pipeline, including requirements gathering, drafting contracts, developing proposals and pricing, closing opportunities, and creating sales and project briefs for use in project estimation and production handoff.
The Sales Representative will also provide sales support to the Business Development Director and CEO in sales functions for Seadev Digital Services and ShedPro, including sales and marketing reporting, data analysis, market research, and managing of sales tools and data. The Sales Representative will report directly to the Business Development Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience in sales or a similar role. (2+ years preferred)
- Excellent ability to build and cultivate productive business professional relationships
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Ability to work independently as a part of a remote team
- Basic knowledge about website development, search engine optimization, and digital marketing
- Industry experience in the construction, shed building, custom home, or other building-related industries
- Self-motivated and to win new business
- Thorough understanding of the sales funnel and the process of working leads from first contact to closure.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the in-house Production team to ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- Be willing to interact with the team out of US time zone, esp. for meetings.
Win Qualified Sales Opportunities:
- Conduct sales meetings and deliver high-quality sales presentations.
- Work to understand the decision-making process for each client and gain an audience with the decision-maker.
- Gather requirements from each client.
- Gain psychographic insights into each stakeholder’s needs and pain points.
- Create sales briefs for use in project estimation.
- Create proposals to send to clients.
- Persistently pursue a decision from each qualified opportunity.
- Provide consistently thorough and detailed notes to the Production team for use in estimation and production handoff.
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Decision Driven by Data – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love our Work, People, Communities – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
Drop your CV or recommend someone you know to: email@example.com.