Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a talented and experienced ServiceNow Developer to bring a breakthrough to our team! By joining with us, you’ll have the opportunity to build up your team, take the lead and reap success in new projects. The ideal candidates will support Seadev in core system configuration, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. The candidate will perform the necessary tasks to design and develop configurations and customizations for component discovery.
If you are a passionate developer able to constantly deliver outstanding value and production skills, give us a chance to meet you!
What do you need?
- Appropriate Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- 3 years experience in Agile delivery methodologies
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, CMDB, Asset Management, Change Management, Custom Development, etc.
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP, etc.)
Working knowledge in ServiceNow as well as following areas:
- ServiceNow Development Platform
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax
- AngularJS, ECMAScript, Node.Js
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
- ITIL certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent project management and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving & leadership skills
- Knowledge of database security procedures and protocols
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Working with full integrity, responsibility and care
What will you do?
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support
- Ability to efficiently and appropriately estimate work effort requirements
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: email@example.com.