Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a talented and experienced ServiceNow Developer to bring a breakthrough to our team! By joining with us, you’ll have the opportunity to build up your team, take the lead and reap success in new projects. The ideal candidates will support Seadev in core system configuration, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. The candidate will perform the necessary tasks to design and develop configurations and customizations for component discovery.
If you are a passionate developer able to constantly deliver outstanding value and production skills, give us a chance to meet you!
What do you need?
- Appropriate Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years advanced experience with ServiceNow implementations
- 3 years experience in Agile delivery methodologies
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, CMDB, Asset Management, Change Management, Custom Development, etc.
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP, etc.)
Working knowledge in ServiceNow as well as following areas:
- ServiceNow Development Platform
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax
- AngularJS, ECMAScript, Node.Js
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
- ITIL certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent project management and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving & leadership skills
- Knowledge of database security procedures and protocols
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills
- Working with full integrity, responsibility and care
What will you do?
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support
- Ability to efficiently and appropriately estimate work effort requirements
Why working at Seadev?
- Year-end bonus, a work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sports activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: email@example.com.