Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Project Manager who is self driven and a deep desire to engage, influence and consistently deliver value to the company. SEADEV is an international marketing agency focusing on web & app development, digital marketing, and branding. We foster a creative, high standards environment, and empower our team members to raise to new levels both personally and professionally.
Project Manager is in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for projects. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are tracked. Possesses knowledge of larger landscapes without neglecting small details while tracking the project health, identifying potential risks and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains process and monitors scope with high standards of quality.
What do you need?
- Fluent and effective communication skills in English and Vietnamese (speaking, listening, writing, and reading) with customers, team and stakeholders. IELTS 6.5+ is a plus.
- Proven 3 years working experience in Project Management with Agile methodology.
- Proficiency in project management and communication tools (Trello, Slack, Google products – Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.).
- Foundational knowledge in web development and UX/UI design process.
- Business & IT strategy experience.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Contract negotiation and conflict resolution experience.
- Enjoys problems solving and easily able to tolerate project stress.
- Detail-oriented, Analytical and strong organizational skills.
What will you do?
- Oversee project teams, create strategic plans.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor project success.
- Align clear project objectives with company goals.
- Monitor production timelines and product quality to customers and key stakeholders.
- Report on project progress and offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Enable Design and Development teams to complete all project tasks based on company/client standards.
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project teams.
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution.
- Manage risk tracking process.
- Monitor and manage scope.
- Manage all documentation.
- Work multiple projects simultaneously.
- Foster relationships with customers/stakeholders/team members.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to define appropriate strategies for the client’s project.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: email@example.com.