Are you looking to do more than just get a job? Are you looking to make an impact globally? We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist who is self-driven and has a deep desire to serve, lead, and consistently deliver value to members of our company. Seadev is a digital marketing agency focusing on web & app development, online marketing, and branding. We foster a creative, high-standards environment, and empower our team members to rise to new levels, both personally and professionally.
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for supporting the Business Development Team in Lead Generation through outbound calls and emails and the prequalification of leads to streamline the company’s sales process. The Lead Generation Specialist will help in the implementation and improvement of a lead generation strategy to develop a consistent and predictable flow of inbound leads for Seadev Services and Seadev subsidiary brands (Intelliprep, ShedPro). The Lead Generation specialist will work with the guidance of the Business Development Director (BDD) and the CEO. The Business Development Representative will report directly to the BDD.
What will you do?
- Identify ideal prospects based on ideal customers based on location, type of business, size of business, industry, etc.
- Strategically identify new prospects using LinkedIn, Google Research, provided prospects lists, etc
- Develop new business via phone and email communication
- Provide market research insights relevant to product development and pricing.
- Provide competitor insights.
- Identify/recommend opportunities to optimize products and services offerings.
- Follow up on leads
- Move opportunities through the sales funnel by cultivating prospect relationships through initiating communications and providing follow-up communications.
- Work with the BDD to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within a CRM, logging all communications and providing accurate documentation and information.
- Type: Part-time/Full-time
- Location: Remote/Work-from-home
- Compensation: Base Salary + Performance based incentives
Why working at Seadev?
- Year-end bonus, a work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sports activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know to: email@example.com.