Are you looking to do more than just get a job? Are you looking to make an impact globally? We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist who is self-driven and has a deep desire to serve, lead, and consistently deliver value to members of our company. Seadev is a digital marketing agency focusing on web & app development, online marketing, and branding. We foster a creative, high-standards environment, and empower our team members to rise to new levels, both personally and professionally.
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for supporting the Business Development Team in Lead Generation through outbound calls and emails and the prequalification of leads to streamline the company’s sales process. The Lead Generation Specialist will help in the implementation and improvement of a lead generation strategy to develop a consistent and predictable flow of inbound leads for Seadev Services and Seadev subsidiary brands (Intelliprep, ShedPro). The Lead Generation specialist will work with the guidance of the Business Development Director (BDD) and the CEO. The Business Development Representative will report directly to the BDD.
What will you do?
- Identify ideal prospects based on ideal customers based on location, type of business, size of business, industry, etc.
- Strategically identify new prospects using LinkedIn, Google Research, provided prospects lists, etc
- Develop new business via phone and email communication
- Provide market research insights relevant to product development and pricing.
- Provide competitor insights.
- Identify/recommend opportunities to optimize products and services offerings.
- Follow up on leads
- Move opportunities through the sales funnel by cultivating prospect relationships through initiating communications and providing follow-up communications.
- Work with the BDD to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within a CRM, logging all communications and providing accurate documentation and information.
- Type: Part-time/Full-time
- Location: Remote/Work-from-home
- Compensation: Base Salary + Performance based incentives
OUR CORE VALUES
Always Deliver Value
Decision Driven by Data
Everyone Accountable to someone
Love our Work, People, Communities
How to Apply:
- Please send us a video up to 5 mins sharing why you’re a good fit for this position so we can have a more personal touch with you!
- Then drop your CV or recommend someone you know to: firstname.lastname@example.org.