Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Full-stack WordPress Developer to work with us on new client projects from the US and Vietnam. You will be working in an English speaking environment with an international team. Our mission is to help small businesses and startups develop lasting connections with their customers through the use of web and app technology, creative design, and engaging marketing. We create products that inspire and relationships that last.
- Appropriate degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of the CMS system in WordPress.
- At least 3+ years experience in Web development.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as GIT and SVN.
- A foundational understanding of responsive and SEO web design practices.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English is a plus.
- Knowledge about Linux server and domain server setting is a plus.
- Graphic Design knowledge is a plus.
- Teamwork skills.
- Honest, responsible, and hardworking.
Why working at Seadev?
- Year-end bonus, a work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sports activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: email@example.com.