Who We Are Looking For:
We are currently recruiting for a data coordinator at entry level. This opportunity will give you a chance to gain invaluable career experience working on real projects and real clients. Must be reliable team player, comfortable working in a dynamic multicultural, English speaking environment, teachable, and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business/ other related majors.
- English fluency in reading, listening, speaking and advanced writing is highly preferred. IELTS of 6.0 or TOEIC 700 preferred but not compulsory.
- Experience in digital marketing (SEM, Market Research, Social Media Marketing) & Website Management.
- Familiar with Facebook Ads/Instagram/ other social channels, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Ads, Ahrefs, Hotjar/CrazyEgg or Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Team player, but also with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Self-starter, prompt, accountable, and creative.
- Contribute to Seadev and client’s digital work in Search Engine & Multi-channel Marketing and Website Management. Tasks shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Data/content/competitors research.
- Website analytics & management: Data update, general analysis, periodically reporting and ongoing monitoring.
- Content creation in English (ad content, social media posts, blog drafts,…).
- Ads general monitoring and updating content (schedule posts/ads).
- Other administration support.
- Work 30-40hrs a week.
Why working at Seadev?
- Year-end bonus, a work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sports activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: firstname.lastname@example.org.