Are you looking to do more than just get a job? Are you looking to make an impact globally? We are looking for a Business Development Intern who is self-driven and has a deep desire to serve, lead, and consistently deliver value to members of our company. Seadev is a digital marketing agency focusing on web & app development, online marketing, and branding. We foster a creative, high-standards environment, and empower our team members to rise to new levels, both personally and professionally.
The Business Development Intern is responsible for supporting the Business Development Team in Lead List Building, Lead Generation, and Cold Calling to ensure the company’s revenue targets are achieved. The Business Development Intern will help in the implementation and improvement of a lead generation strategy to develop a consistent and predictable flow of inbound leads for Seadev Services. The strategies should include clear goals, activities, and key performance metrics. The Business Development Intern will be primarily responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to the Business Development team, with the guidance of the Business Development Director (BDD) and the CEO. The Business Development Intern will report directly to the BDD.
What will you do?
- Identify ideal prospects based on Seadev’s ideal customer based on location, type of business, size of business, industry, etc.
- Develop “the List,” a.k.a. Seadev’s list of sales leads for outbound contact. The List should include contact details and relevant info of the key people.
- Strategically identify new prospects using LinkedIn, Google Research, provided prospects lists, etc
- Develop new business via phone and mass communication introducing Seadev services.
- Provide market research insights relevant to product development and pricing.
- Provide competitor insights.
- Identify/recommend opportunities to optimize Seadev products and services offerings.
- Follow up on leads
- Move opportunities through the sales funnel by cultivating prospect relationships through initiating communications and providing follow-up communications.
- Work with the BDD to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within a CRM, logging all communications and providing accurate documentation and information.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Compensation: Performance based commission
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know to: email@example.com.