Who We Are Looking For:
Are you looking to make an impact and influence key company decisions for international clients? Want to develop skills that will enhance your career? Seadev is looking for an Account Manager who is self-driven and has a deep desire to serve, grow, and consistently deliver value to our clients and our company. SEADEV is an international marketing agency focusing on web & app development, digital marketing, and branding. We foster a creative, high-standards environment, and empower our team members to rise to new levels, both personally and professionally.
The Account Manager is the liaison between Seadev and a portfolio of Seadev’s clients. The primary responsibilities of the Account Manager are to understand their clients’ needs (short-term and long-term), work with the Seadev project team as a representative of their clients’ interests, and to ensure Seadev delivers on their clients’ visions. The successful Account Manager will consistently deliver positive outcomes for their clients and build a long-term relationship between Seadev and their clients, such that clients’ accounts grow in contract value over time. The Account Manager will work with multiple teams and report directly to a Project Manager.
What do you need?
- Native speaker of Vietnamese, fluent in English (writing, speaking, listening, reading)
- BS/MS degree (preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications)
- 2-3 years of experience in Agency Account Management, Sales, or Marketing
- Friendly, personable, goals-driven, and customer-focused
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal & written) and critical thinking skills
- Ability to ask good questions, think strategically and make independent decisions.
What will you do?
- Manage client relationship
- Earn and grow each client’s respect and confidence as a trusted advisor to their business.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of each client’s business including key pain points, business drivers, performance indicators and industry trends
- Grow clients’ accounts at Seadev over time by monitoring clients’ business & projects, working closely with the service team to develop upsell opportunities
- Present Seadev’s decisions, recommendations, and products to a range of client audiences
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Seadev’s solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress and status of projects through monthly/quarterly meetings with clients
- Provide direction and training to clients on a variety of topics as assigned
- Staff and Project Leadership
- Work with the Project Manager on key project needs, budget and timeline expectations
- Create project briefs and strategic briefs
Why working at Seadev?
- Year-end bonus, a work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sports activities: Table tennis, football, badminton
Our Core Values:
- Never satisfied with good enough – In every aspect of our organization and our individual work we seek to “find a better way”.
- Always Deliver Value – All our interactions should generate value. We love to create “wow” moments in our services, our products, and all interactions.
- Think Strategically – Decisions need to be supported by solid reasoning, data, and experiences, we don’t just guess.
- Everyone Accountable to someone – Everyone is accountable to someone, our teammates, and our clients, our investors, our families, our communities.
- Love (Work, People, Community) – We love making awesome stuff with awesome people. Seadev seeks to be “life-giving” within our communities and on those who interact with us.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know to firstname.lastname@example.org.