We’re seeking for a Part-time In-house 3D Model Designer to join one of our startup projects, which is about to enter the new phase. SEADEV is an international marketing agency focusing on web & app development, digital marketing, and branding. Seadev fosters a creative, high-standard environment for our team to work with international clients from around the world.
What do you need?
How to know if you may be the missing piece on our team?
- Having a solid understanding and proficiency in building models using this software: 3ds Max, Maya or Blender.
- Skillful in Rigging, using Bone and Skeleton for 3D objects.
- Proven working experience in house modeling and architecture is an advantage.
- Foundational understanding and experience working with Babylon.JS are highly preferred.
- Possess basic English communication skills.
- Computer skills: Google Productivity Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team, organizational and problem-solving.
What will you do?
- Create 3D models with 3ds Max, Blender or Maya using the specifications provided.
- Work directly with the Developer team to render models on a web platform.
- Modify models based on the Developer team’s requirements.
- Work in a young & dynamic English speaking and multicultural environment.
- Participate in company team building activities and events, weekly workshops.
- Enjoy daily healthy snacks and free Friday lunch.
- Join sport clubs: football, table tennis, badminton.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your CV or recommend someone you know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job type: Part-time In-house position.
- Location: Danang, Vietnam.
- Start date: ASAP in Mar, 2021